How to enter
Entries are now open
- The deadline to register to enter the awards is the 7th April 2021.
- The fee to enter the awards is £169 plus VAT. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
- Once you have registered you can download your award submission pack, and submit them before midnight on Friday 9th April 2021.
- Award submissions should be sent to: [email protected]
- Firms will receive confirmation of receipt within 24 hours of submission.
- Once we receive firms’ award registration, an invoice will be generated by our accounts department, on behalf of Solve Legal Ltd, payable within 14 days.
- Submissions will not be considered for judging until the entry fee has been paid in full.
- Shortlisted firms / legal suppliers / award applicants will be contacted after 30th April and the shortlist will be announced on Today’s Conveyancer.
- Firms whose submissions do not meet the criteria will be contacted and asked to resubmit.
- The British Conveyancing Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category if an insufficient number of entries are received. In this circumstance, applicants to this category will be contacted to advise of this change.
- Subscribe to Today’s Conveyancer to receive all awards updates!