Entries for The British Conveyancing Awards 2024 have now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The deadline to enter the awards is the 18th December 2023.
- The early bird fee to enter the awards is £129.00 plus VAT (available until midnight on 6th November 2023). This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
- The standard fee to enter the awards is £169.00 plus VAT (available until midnight on 18th December 2023). This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
- Once you have registered you can download your award submission pack, and submit them before midnight on 3rd January 2024. Please note the submission deadline allows late registrants time to complete their submissions.
- You will need to sign up with Judgify (our bespoke judging platform) to complete your submission.
- Through the Judgify portal, you will setup a unique login which will allow you to review and amend your submissions until the submission deadline on 3rd January 2024.
- Once we receive firms’ award entry, an invoice will be generated by our accounts department, on behalf of Solve Legal Ltd t/a Today’s Media, payable within 14 days.
- Please note that invoices will be raised at the point of entry and must be paid regardless of whether submissions are received.
- Submissions will not be considered for judging until the entry fee has been paid in full.
- The shortlist will be announced on Today’s Conveyancer and The British Conveyancing Awards website..
- The British Conveyancing Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category if an insufficient number of entries are received. In this circumstance, applicants to this category will be contacted to advise of this change.
- In the event that the in-person ceremony is unable to go ahead (COVID-19 outbreak / national lockdown) this event will delivered online. No refunds will be given for award entry.
- Please forward any queries to the events team at: [email protected]
- Subscribe to Today’s Conveyancer to receive all awards updates!
Entries for this event have now closed.