At Church House, Westminster, London from 16:00 on Tuesday 15th March to witness the outstanding firms and individuals, recognised by our esteemed panel of expert judges crowned The British Conveyancing Awards winners 2022.
Following the awards ceremony, there will be opportunity to network, share ideas and celebrate before our champagne reception, three-course dinner and entertainment.
Church House Westminster | Deans Yard | London | SW1P 3NZ
Accommodation is not available at Church House, Westminster.
One of our key objectives with this year’s event was to offer ample opportunity for networking. The programme has been designed to encourage networking throughout.
Early bird ticket price: £159.00 + VAT
Early bird table price: £1,800.00 + VAT (12 seats)
Early bird rates are available until Tuesday 22nd February.
Thereafter the standard ticket price will be: £189.00 + VAT
Standard table price: £2,100.00 + VAT (12 seats)
Ticket inclusions: drinks reception, three-course meal with wine, and light refreshments between the ceremony and dinner.
- Please note this event is now sold out. Please email [email protected] to enquire about the waiting list.
Terms & Conditions
*Please ensure you read the terms and conditions carefully before booking.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Should you or one of your guests be unable to attend, transfers will be accommodated. Please notify us by email at least 72-hours prior to the event with the name of both the registered guest and the replacement guest along with any dietary requirements. Please note tickets for this event are non refundable.
- In the event the in-person ceremony is unable to go ahead (COVID-19 outbreak / national lockdown) the awards will be held virtually and the full ticket fee will be refunded.
- Today’s Media will not be liable to you for any cost or other expenses, including travel and accommodation costs incurred as a result of cancellation.
- You can read our full recommendations regarding COVID-19 here.